I work with you to implement fundraising solutions for your nonprofit, focused mostly on fundraising planning and infrastructure development. Services include:
- Fund development plans
- Analysis and build out of development systems, including donor databases
- Annual and other campaign strategies
- Major donor stewardship & retention plans
- Fundraising research
- Interim development director work
I’ve been working in nonprofit fundraising for more than a decade and absolutely love it. Fundraising is an essential element of nonprofit operations – it’s important that it’s done efficiently and effectively, while your fundraising team feels happy, healthy, and fully enriched. That’s the best way to ensure your nonprofit’s sustainability.
After more than a decade of working in development for nonprofits, I’ve gained a unique set of skills.
- A knack for thinking about efficient operations in development teams, including annual campaigns, major gifts programs, grants management, and donor database management.
- After assessment of current systems, an ability to recommend realistic changes based on best practices and increased ease in raising money.
- In fundraising activities, keeping an eye toward donor centric communication that celebrates your donors, guiding your supporters through the story you want to tell.
- An aptitude for assessing how teams work and supervising staff. Evaluating the makeup of a team guides my recommendations for future development staff – both their expectations and most important qualities and skills.
- The ability to stay calm under pressure. I love working in periods of change and transition and making plans for a sustainable future, ensuring nonprofits’ long-term success.
- Experience in a wide variety of types of nonprofits (including social services, community health, and arts organizations) and Masters level education in nonprofit administration.
Click here to access my LinkedIn page.
I’m looking forward to connecting!